- The child/youth is a resident of the Regional Municipality of Niagara
- Programs/services are available from birth-age 21, dependent on the specific program
- The child/youth must have a suspected or diagnosed physical, developmental and/or communication delay or disability
Program Specific Eligibility
- The Centre offers a diverse range of programs and services. Eligibility can differ by program.
- Please refer to our programs and services listing for program-specific eligibility criteria.
If you have questions about eligibility or referrals, please call our Intake Coordinators at (905) 688-1890 ext. 110.