Through Coordinated Service Planning you will be assigned a designated Service Planning Coordinator.
- Meet with families to help prioritize needs and establish goals.
- Connect and correspond with the professionals who work with the child/youth (including schools, therapists, community supports, medical professionals, etc.).
- Work with families and professionals to create a Single Coordinated Service Plan.
- Follow up with each professional and keep the family informed.
- Help you to tell your story only once, and be better understood by all professionals working with your family.
- Help you be empowered to make informed decisions about your child’s care and your family’s needs.
Contact Niagara is the lead agency for Coordinated Service Planning in Niagara. All Niagara Children’s Centre Social Workers act as Service Planning Coordinators as part of Coordinated Service Planning in partnership with Contact Niagara.